Osborne Delta provide a full surge protection package from survey, through to installation, in line with all the requirements in BS 7671 and BS EN 62305-4 for any project.
We use Dehn surge protection products which are all tested to and comply with EN61643-11 the surge protection standard for the UK.
It is essential to protect against transient over-voltages. Harmful transient over voltages can occur for many different reasons:
- Direct lightning strikes to a structure. (L.E.M.P.) lightning electromagnetic pulse.
- Indirect lightning strikes to a service line going into a structure.
- Surges within the electric system of a structure. (S.E.M.P.) switching electromagnetic pulse.
Osborne Delta can supply a range of products that are able to protect power supplies or equipment you may require, no matter how specialist.
The correct installation of effective surge protection measures/devices can prevent the often devastating effects of the above. Effective surge protection can:
- Prevent dangerous sparking, a major cause of fire therefore preserving life.
- Prevent major damage to circuits and expensive equipment.
- Prevent potential info/data loss.
- Prevent damage to sensitive/lifesaving equipment.
- Prevent long periods of non-productive ‘down’ time whilst waiting for lengthy repairs to damaged systems and equipment.
- Extend the life span of your expensive sensitive equipment.