• Maintenance and Repair
• Testing of Systems for Continuity and
Earth Resistance Soil resistivity tests
• BS EN 62305 new European Standard for
• BS 6651:1999 The Code of Practice for
the Protection of Structures Against
Lightning and BS 7430:1991 Earthing,
using industrial rope access techniques,
tower access and mewps
• To forthcoming European Standards
• Free of charge computerised appraisals
for the need for lightning protection
• Annual service contracts on completion of any installation or test
• Provision of log book including test
certificate and CAD produced as installed drawing if required.
All operatives are directly employed by the company and are registered with the CITB and carry CSCS cards. They also have certificates for training in the following:
• Abrasive Wheel Use
• Asbestos Awareness
• Cable Detection
• First Aid Appointed Persons
• Fitting of Sarna Clips
• Mobile Elevated Working Platforms
• Safe erection and use of aluminium &
• Safe Work At Heights
We are committed to training and have a training plan in place for all employees. We encourage NVQ's and the lightning conductor apprenticeship scheme.
Our senior management team of Jack Wilson and Chris Osborne have been trained in
Health & Safety and Risk Assessment.
We regularly carry out site safety visits to our teams and tool box talks form part of our safety awareness campaigns.
Accredited by the National Britannia Group
Safe Contractor, Construction Line and CHAS, we are also members of ATLAS and